|College Station, Texas, USA||December 10, 2023||Registration Open|
Established in the year 2011, BCS Marathon is the highest-rated marathon in the state of Texas
With a primarily flat and fast course, the course is USATF-certified and a Boston Marathon qualifying course, so runners can use their finishing times here to apply for entry into the Boston Marathon.
The BCS Marathon event offers the Full marathon, Half marathon, 4 runner / 8 runner – Marathon Relay, and a kids marathon.
The Baylor Scott & White Medical Center, College Station is BCS Marathon’s title sponsor as well as the official medical provider. The race supports the Mercy Project, a charity working to eradicate child slavery in Ghana, Africa.
Book Your Stay Near Race Starting Point
Race Categories, Dates, Registration, Eligibility & Fees
|Marathon||Half Marathon||4-Runner Relay Team**||8-Runner Relay Team**||BCS kids marathon|
|Race Date||Dec 10, 2023||Dec 10, 2023||Dec 10, 2023||Dec 10, 2023||Dec 10, 2023|
|Start Time||7:00 am||7:00 am||7:00 am||7:00 am||12:30 pm onwards#|
|Eligibility Criterion||14 years & above||12 years & above||12 years & above||12 years & above||12 & under|
|Early Bird Fees^||$90 onwards||$90 onwards||—||—||—|
|Fees ^||$110 & Up||$100 & Up||$50 & Up (each runner)||$60 & Up (each runner)||$20|
|Registration||Register here||Register here||Register here||Register here||Registration Not Yet Open|
|Expo Details||Venue: City of College Station City Hall – 1101 Texas Ave, College Station, TX 77840
Date & Timings: 9th December (9am – 8pm)
# Start times for the Kid’s Marathon are in waves.
Wave 1 – 12:30 PM 3 – 7-year-olds (parents allowed to run with children).
Wave 2 – 1:00 PM 8 -12-year-olds.
^ The Fees are time-sensitive and upward price revisions will happen as we get closer to race date.
Information about the course map & other details for the BCS Marathon 2023 is detailed below.
|FM Course Map||Marathon Course|
|HM Course Map||Half Marathon Course|
|Elevation Map||Elevation Chart|
The BCS Marathon & Half marathon route has an OUT AND BACK course with the below mentioned Start and Finish points:
|Start Point||Finish Point|
|Marathon||Holleman Drive, Dartmouth St. intersection, Wolf Pen Creek Park||Central Park, Dartmouth St. intersection, Wolf Pen Creek Park|
|Kid’s Run||Wolf Pen Creek|
Information about the prize money for the BCS Marathon 2023 is not yet available but below are prize details from the BCS Marathon 2022 for reference.
- Everyone will receive a participant shirt.
- All Marathon and Half Marathon finishers will receive a finisher’s jacket and a custom finisher’s medal.
- Each child who participates will receive a custom finisher’s medal at the finish line.
2022 and Earlier Edition Results
- Check the Results of BCS Marathon 2022
- Check the Results of the BCS Marathon 2021
- Check the Results of earlier editions of the BCS Marathon
- Registration fees are non-refundable. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- Team Relay: Relay consists of 4-member or 8-member teams. No other team size is permitted. Runners within a 4-member team will each run approximately 6.5 miles and runners of 8-member teams will run around 3.3 miles of the course. Each leg could vary slightly.
- Team Relay registration: Each team needs to designate a team captain who sets up the team name in the registration system. Each member is responsible for their own registration to join the appropriate team.
- VIP Packages: Limited VIP packages are available for $100. Money collected from VIP packages goes directly to BCS Marathon’s charities. Participants wanting to take part in the VIP program must look for the VIP Package as a ‘swag’ option when registering.
- Changing distances is permitted as long as registration is open for the new distance and entries are still available. In order to initiate a distance transfer for the race, please send an email to email@example.com to request the transfer.
- Deferment: Participants can defer their entry ONLY ONCE. In order to initiate a transfer for the race, please visit the Race Roster dashboard and click on TRANSFER. It will guide you through the distance transfer process.
- Race packet pick-up: In case runners are unable to pick up the race packets themselves, they can send a representative (with the participant’s bib number and a screenshot of their photo ID).
- Bag drop instructions for the race will be sent via race week emails.
- Corrals will be assigned during registration based on the participant’s predicted finish time/ pace window.
- Aid stations: These are available providing CForce water and Gatorade electrolyte replacement. At limited aid stations, Vanilla GU, oranges, bananas, skittles, and gummy bears will also be available.
- Port-a-potties: Portable toilets would be available at the start/finish line and also along the course
- Medical stations will be at available along the course and at the finish line.
- Non Permissible: Dogs, bicycles, and strollers are NOT allowed anywhere on the course.
- Time limit applicable on the course for after which the course is thrown open to normal traffic. Full Marathon –6 hrs 30 min.
- Training plans: The BCS Marathon offers a Beginner Training Plan. Read the beginner training plan to get more information. There is also BCS Marathon Kids Training Log.
- Free parking is available at Post Oak Mall.
- Pacers will be available.