|Bengaluru, India||October 8, 2023||Registration Closed|
Earlier known as the Sriram Properties Bengaluru Marathon, the Bengaluru Marathon is an AIMS-certified annual race held in Bengaluru city since 2014. The event, organized by NEB Sports, with an aim to promote a fitter and healthy lifestyle has become one of the city’s favorite marathon events over the years.
It has 3 main race categories for runners to choose from:
– Half Marathon and
– Fun Run 5K
Except for 2020, it has been held every year.
Book Your Stay Near Race Starting Point
Race Categories, Dates, Registration, Eligibility & Fees
|Start Time*||4:00 am||6:15 am||8:15 am|
|Eligibility Criterion||18 years & above||18 years & above||6 years & above#|
|Early Bird Fees**||INR 1750 + GST||INR 1000 + GST||INR 550 + GST|
|Regular Fees**||INR 2500 + GST||INR 1500 + GST||INR 750 + GST|
|Registration^||Registration closed||Registration closed||Registration closed|
|Expo Details*||Expo Venue for the 2022 event was at Good Shepherd Hall, Convent Road, Bengaluru for 2 days prior to the event|
* Information about Race Start timings and Expo for Bengaluru Marathon 2023 has not yet been released. Above are details from Bengaluru Marathon (October) 2022 for reference.
** Fees for Live events are time –sensitive i.e. increases closer to race date. Early bird discounts are available.
^ A special edition 10K race was added (in Oct 2022) to raise funds for the Sri Shankara Cancer Foundation. Slots were limited to 1000 participants. The total fee was INR 2000/- + taxes (with INR 1000+ GST for race registration + INR 1000/- for charity). The race start time for 10K was 7:45 am.
#Children below 12 years need to be accompanied by an adult
Information about Route Map and other details for Bengaluru Marathon 2023 not yet released. Below is the route map and other details from 2022 event
The Bengaluru Marathon route has an OUT & BACK course with the below mentioned Start and Finish points:
|Start Point||Finish Point|
|Sree Kanteerava Stadium (Near Cubbon Park)||Sree Kanteerava Stadium (Near Cubbon Park)|
Details about Prize money details for Bengaluru Marathon 2023 are provided below
All prizes are equal for Men and Women and based on Net time. Prizes are awarded for Marathon and Half Marathon only.
|1st Prize||2nd Prize||3rd Prize|
|Elite||INR 100000||INR 50000||INR 30000|
|Each age group (18-35, 36-45, 46-55, 55+)||INR 10000||INR 7500||INR 5000|
|Fastest||INR 25000||INR 15000||INR 10000|
|Each age group (18-35, 36-45, 46-55, 56+)||INR 7500||INR 5000||INR 3000|
|Fastest||INR 10000||INR 7500||INR 5000|
2022 and Earlier Edition Results
- Check Results for Bengaluru Marathon October 2022
- Check Results for Bengaluru Marathon April 2022
- Check Results for Bengaluru Marathon 2021
- Check Results for Bengaluru Marathon 2019
- Check Results for Bengaluru Marathon 2018
- Check Results for Bengaluru Marathon 2017
- Check Results for Bengaluru Marathon 2016
- Check Results for Bengaluru Marathon 2015
- Check Results for Bengaluru Marathon 2014
- In case of event cancellation, full refund would be done.
- In case of event postponement, registration can be transferred to another person or another NEB event
- In case of cancellation for personal reasons, no refund is done but transfer to other NEB events is allowed. A nominal amount of INR 200/- is charged for transfer of registration/ credit note
- It is mandatory for the participant to collect his/her running number bib personally from the Expo. In case of unavoidable circumstances, they can send an authorized representative to collect the bib. The authorized representative must carry with him/her: a) Soft Copy of the Confirmation Email/SMS with BIB Number details. b) Soft Copy of Photo-identity proof (Aadhar card, PAN Card, or passport) of the confirmed participant.
- Baggage counters are available only for participants of the Marathon and Half Marathon categories. It is strongly recommended that you do not leave valuables in the bag stored.
- Water, energy drinks, and other refreshments would be available on the route/course. Water and refreshments are available to all runners post-race finish.
- Medical and washroom facilities would also be available on the route/course as well at the start point/ finish line of the race.
- On race day, awards will be handed out only to the top 3 overall Elite/fastest finishers in the men & women category. All age category winners will be announced 3 working days post the event and will be provided with their winner’s medals & prize money 45 days from the finish of the event.
- Time limits are applicable for Marathon and Half Marathon categories after which the course would be open for regular vehicular traffic.
- Marathon: 6 hrs
- Half Marathon: 4 hrs
Address: NEB Sports, Classic Court, 9/3 Richmond Road, Opp India bulls office, Bangalore-560 025
Phone: +91 9206265087,+91 8150944084 (Business hours 10am – 5pm)
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org (For Sponsorship)