|Queens, New York, USA||TBD||Registration Not Yet Open|
The NYRR Queens 10K, is an annual race event featuring a 10K as well as kids dashes/ non-competitive races.
Organized by New York Road Runners (NYRR), the event is a part of New York Road Runners’ Five-Borough Series
Usually held in the 3rd week of June, over 10.000 athletes participate in this 10K race.
Book Your Stay Near Race Starting Point
NYRR Queens 10K
Race Categories, Dates, Registration, Eligibility & Fees
|Distance||10km||Short Dashes||1 mile||1 mile|
|Start Time*/ ^||8:00am||9:15am||9:00am||8:45am|
|Eligibility Criterion||12 years & above||2-11 years||8-18 years||12-18 years|
|Fees*||USD 55: Friend/ Jr. Friends
USD 45: Member- Sr./ Jr. / Plus
USD 45: Armed Services Veteran
USD 45: Collegiate
USD 45: Philanthropic- Miler/ 5K
USD 0: Philanthropic 10K
|$0 (free)||$0 (free)||$0 (free)|
|Registration */^^||Registration not yet open||Registration not yet open||Registration not yet open||Registration not yet open|
|Expo Details*||The expo venue for 2023 event was at NYRR Runcentre, 320 West 57th Street (Between Eighth & Ninth avenues)|
* Details of Registration fees, Race Start time, Expo details, etc. for the NYRR Queens 10K 2024 has not yet been released. Above are details from the 2023 race event for reference
^The participants of the NYRR Queens 10K are usually divided into starting waves and corrals based on their anticipated finish time entered during the registration or the recent fastest finish time. The runners are then released in multiple waves. Wave 1 starts at 8:00 am while wave 2, starts at 8:30 am.
^^There are various ways to enter the NYRR Queens 10K:
- Non-guaranteed entry through Lottery
- Guaranteed entry through Team for Kids #
- Guaranteed entry through 4 out of 6 @
$ Stage 2 – Untimed/ Non competitive and stage 3- Timed/ Competitive
@ Eligibility for entry to the NYRR Queens 10K will be guaranteed for NYRR members who complete four qualifying events in previous year and have an active membership by the last qualifying event of previous year 4 Out of 6 programs (the NYRR Staten Island Half). The following races are usually counted towards 4 Out of 6 program qualifications for the NYRR Queens 10K:
- NYRR Manhattan 10K
- United Airlines NYC Half
- RBC Brooklyn Half
- NYRR Queens 10K
- New Balance Bronx 10mile
- NYRR Staten Island Half
Information about the race routes & other details for the NYRR Queens 10K 2024 not yet available. Please check the information from the 2023 event below
The NYRR Queens 10K route has a POINT TO POINT course with the below-mentioned Start and Finish points:
|Start Point||Finish Point|
|Flushing Meadows Corona Park||Dwight Eisenhower Promenade just before the Fountain of the Planets|
Information about the Prize Money for the NYRR Queens 10K 2024 not yet available. Please check the information from the 2023 event below. All prizes are equal for men, women and non-binary categories.
|Award Money||Award details||Eligibility|
|Open Division||Not specified||Top 3 finishers (men/ women/non-binary)
Top 3 of their age group
|NYRR member Division||1st – $800
2nd – $600
3rd – $300
4th – $200
5th – $100
|Top 5 finishers (men/ women/non-binary)||Must been a NYRR member (timelines apply) &
Must complete the course in 42min or less
|Queens Resident||$500||Top finisher||Residency is determined by zip code at the time of registration|
In addition to above,
- A $100 time bonus is available for the men/women/non-binary race winners who break the existing event record (based on Gun Time).
- A $100 time bonus is available for the top three finishers based on Net Time
2023 and Earlier Edition Results/Photos
- Check Results for NYRR Queens 10K 2023
- Check Results for NYRR Queens 10K 2022
- Check Results for earlier editions of NYRR Queen 10K
- Once a runner has claimed their entry, or once a drawing applicant has been accepted into the race, all entry fees are non-refundable.
- Starting January 1, 2023, and in accordance with New York State and the City of New York protocols and guidelines:
- Participants in NYRR races and youth participants in Rising New York Road Runners events are not required to have proof of vaccination against COVID-19.
- Runners will not be required to wear a face covering while in the start corral, on the course, or in the post-finish area.
- Face coverings are not required at the NYRR RUNCENTER or other indoor venues.
- The NYRR Queens 10K is a qualifier for both the “9+1 program” as well as the “4 out of 6 programs” and a part of the NYRR Club Points Series.
- Water & energy drinks and other refreshments would be available on the route/course. Water and refreshments are available to all runners post-race finish.
- Medical and washroom facilities would also be available at the start point/finish line of the race.
Address: NYRR RUNCENTER, 320 West 57th Street, New York, NY 10019
Phone: + 1 855-569-6977
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org