|Mumbai, Maharashtra, India||January 21, 2024||Registration Open|
Tata Mumbai Marathon, also known as TMM, is considered amongst the top 10 marathons in the world drawing not only fitness enthusiasts but also amateur & elite runners. Touted as the biggest participative sport in the country, it is also the single largest fundraising platform raising over INR 266 crores since its inception in 2004.
Tata Mumbai Marathon has not only put India on the global map of distance running but is also considered a ‘bucket list’ run for most running enthusiasts.
It is an IAAF gold label race with AIMS certified course. The course record is currently held by Derara Hurisa for 02:08:15 (in 2020) while Valentine Kipketer holds the women’s record at 2:24:33 (in 2013).
The last live event was held in 2020. In 2021 and 2022 events stood cancelled after postponement.
Book Your Stay Near Race Starting Point
Tata Mumbai Marathon
Race Categories, Dates, Registration, Eligibility & Fees
|Marathon||Half Marathon||10K||Dream Run||Senior Citizens||Champions with Disability|
|Start Time^||5:15 am ^^||5:15 am||6:00 am||8:05 am||7:45 am||7:25 am|
|Age Eligibility Criterion||18 years & above||18 years & above||15 years & above||12 years & above||60 years & above||12 years & above|
|Other Eligibility Criterion||Earlier participation Required. Check Details below#||Earlier participation Required. Check Details below#||No other criterion||No other criterion||No other criterion||Disability Criterion applicable. Check Details below*|
|Fee for Indians||INR 2800||INR 2100||INR 1500||INR 950||INR 400||INR 400**|
|Fee for Foreigners||USD 50||USD 50||USD 45||USD 30||USD 15||USD 15**|
|Registration^^^||Register here||Register here||Register here||Register here||Register here||Register here|
|Expo Details||Dates & Timings: January 17- 20, 2024. Timings dependent on slot booked by participants
Venue: The venue and slot details are shared directly with participants, through email, once they book a slot for bib pick-up
^ Details of Race Start time, etc. for the Tata Mumbai Marathon 2024 has not yet been released. Above are details from the 2023 race event for reference
^^ Marathon elite race starts at 7:20am.
^^^ Virtual registration also available For Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K and 5K Dream Run for Rs 499 for Indian participants and $ 50 for overseas participants
* Have physical/locomotor disability, Intellectual impairment, Visual impairment, Hearing impairment, Orthopedic or neurological disorder
** For Champions with Disability Buddy, the age requirement is 18 years and the Fees is INR 200 / USD 10
# For TMM 2024, the below Time Eligibility criterion is applicable
1. Full Marathon: Must have participated in a Full marathon, 25k, or Half marathon live event on or after May 1, 2022, with the following eligibility criteria.
- Marathon: 7hrs (Men) & 7hrs (Women) or faster
- 25k: 3:18 hrs (Men) & 3:35 hrs (Women) or faster
- Half marathon: 2:45 hrs (Men) & 3 hrs (Women) or faster
2. Half Marathon: Must have participated in a Full marathon, 25k, Half marathon or 10K live event on or after May 1, 2022, with the following eligibility criterion. The overall time range is provided below. For age-wise detailed time eligibility, please check the confirmation criterion for Half marathons
- Marathon: 5:24 to 6:47 hrs (Men) & 5:55 to 7:18 hrs (Women) or faster
- 25k: 3:06 to 3:54 hrs (Men) & 3:24 to 4:12 hrs (Women) or faster
- Half marathon: 2:35 to 3:15 hrs (Men) & 2:50 to 3:30 hrs (Women) or faster
- 10k: 01:10 to 1:29 hrs (Men) & 1:17 to 1:36 hrs (Women) or faster
For Half Marathon Fastest Runners First is Applicable: Owing to a large number of applicants in this category, entries with the fastest timing certificates in respective gender and age preference slab will get confirmed first.
For Half marathons, limited running slots are also reserved for women, outstation, overseas, official qualifiers (Procam Slam), runners with a disability, good for silvers (60+), and charity.
Information about the course maps & other details for the Tata Mumbai Marathon 2024 not yet available. Please check the information from the 2023 event below
|Course Maps||Venue Maps|
|Marathon (Amateur)||FM (Amateur) Course Map||FM Venue Map|
|Marathon (Elite)||FM (Elite) Course Map|
|Half Marathon||HM Course Map||–|
|10K||10K Course Map||10K Venue Map|
|Senior Citizen Run||SCR Course Map||SCR Venue Map|
|Champions with Disability||CWD Course Map||CWD Venue Map|
|Dream Run||DR Course Map||DR Venue Map|
All Races except Half Marathon
The TMM route is usually an OUT & BACK course with the below-mentioned Start and Finish points:
|Start Point||Finish Point|
|Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Railway Terminus (CSMT)||Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Railway Terminus (CSMT)|
Usually, the Half Marathon is a POINT TO POINT course with the below-mentioned start and end points :
|Start Point||Finish Point|
|Mahim Causeway, Opp Mahin Bus Depot||Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Railway Terminus (CSMT)|
Information about the prize details for the Tata Mumbai Marathon 2024 not yet available. Please check the information from the 2023 event below. All prizes are paid equally for male and female competitors for each of the distances
|1st Prize||2nd Prize||3rd Prize|
|Fastest||Information not available|
|Each age group
(18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75+)
|INR 50000||INR 30000||INR 20000|
|Fastest||INR 100,000||INR 75,000||INR 60,000|
|Each age group
(18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+)
|INR 30000||INR 20000||INR 15000|
|Fastest||Information Not available|
|Each age group
(15-24, 25-34, 35-44, 45-54, 55-64, 65-75, 75+)
|INR 15,000||INR 10,000||–|
|Police Cup Team|
|Fastest Team||INR 75,000||INR 45,000||INR 30,000|
2023 and Earlier Edition Results
- Check Results for Tata Mumbai Marathon 2023
- Check Results for Tata Mumbai Marathon 2020 and earlier editions.
- Registration slots: Charitable and women slots are available for Marathon & Half Marathon. Half Marathon also has limited slots for Disabled runners. For marathon, all slots will be filled on a first come and first served basis within each age group. For half Marathon, slots will be filled basis fastest runners first within each age group
- Bib surrender is possible. Please read more about Marathon Bib surrender here and Half Marathon Bib surrender here. n
- Aid stations: There would be aid stations on the course which would provide Water, energy drinks, fresh fruits, and other refreshments.
- Live entertainment including live bands, music, etc. is available throughout the course.
- Pacers for Half Marathon and Full Marathon are available.
- Portable loos: Other than those available at the start/finish line, there are spots on the route with portable loo facilities.
- Line up section would be decided basis on the time submitted at the time of registration.
- Please Check Detailed Entry Rules and Regulations.
- Please Check Detailed FAQs – On-ground event.
- Participants will be given options to choose their bib pick-up time slot. Overseas and outstation participants will get a slot preference for Saturday. Slots will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. To book a slot, log in using your registered email id on https://tatamumbaimarathon.procam.in
Procam Slam is a running program that recognizes and rewards amateur runners for their devotion and hard work if they participate in all key Procam International-sponsored running events.
In order to become a Procam Slam Champion, a runner must finish four feature races within the specified time limit. These are listed below:
- TCS World 10K Bengaluru: The 10k race in under 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Delhi Half Marathon: The Half Marathon in under 3 hrs 30 minutes.
- Tata Steel Kolkata 25K: The 25K run in under 4 hrs
- Tata Mumbai Marathon: The full marathon in under 6 hrs 30 minutes.
- To begin with his/her Procam Slam Cycle, a runner can take part in one of the above-mentioned Procam events and then run the three Procam-sponsored distance running events that follow.
- The Procam Slam Cycle will be considered complete if the runner completes all four consecutive races.
- One would need to restart the cycle in case a race is missed. Then the runner must run all four Procam running events in a row without stopping.
Contact Information: Procam International Private Limited
Address: 14, ST. James Court, Marine Drive, Mumbai – 400020, India
Phone: +91 22 42020200/ +91 22 22020284/ 91 22 22025112 (Monday to Saturday, 10 am to 7 pm)
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate bookings: email@example.com