|New Delhi, India||February 25, 2024||Registration Open|
Sponsored by Apollo Tyres and organized by NEB Sports, the Apollo Tyres New Delhi Marathon, is one of the foremost names in full marathons offered in the capital city. Held since 2016, it has not missed even one edition and has had live events (with limited runners) even in 2020, 2021 and 2022. The race was earlier sponsored by Ageas Federal Life Insurance (AFLI)
It is an AIMS-certified course and the event offers 4 categories of races –Full Marathon (42.2km), Half Marathon (21.1km), 10K run, and a 5K run.
With cool weather, wide roads, and a relatively flat route, it is an ideal race to get your PBs and qualify for international races. Starting at Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium and taking the runners through key city historical landmarks, it is a race looked forward to by not only local & national runners but by and international athletes as well.
Book Your Stay Near Race Starting Point
Apollo Tyres New Delhi Marathon
Race Categories, Dates, Registration, Eligibility & Fees
|Start Time*||4:15 am^||6:15 am||7:45 am||8:15 am|
|Eligibility Criterion||18 years & above||18 years & above||14 years & above||10 years & above|
|Fees – Early Bird||INR 1500 (+taxes)||INR 1000 (+ taxes)||INR 650 (+ taxes)||INR 450 (+ taxes)|
|Fees – Regular||INR 4000 (+taxes)||INR 2500 (+taxes)||INR 1500 (+taxes)||INR 900 (+taxes)|
|Registration||Register here||Register here||Register here||Register here|
|Expo Details*||2023 expo was at: Gate no. 14, Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, New Delhi for 2 days prior to the race day|
*Details of Race Start time & Expo details for the Apollo Tyres Delhi Marathon 2024 have not yet been released. Above are details from the 2023 event for reference.
^ Elite marathon Starts at 5:00am
Information about Route Map and other details for Apollo Tyres New Delhi Marathon 2024 not yet released. Below are Route maps from the 2023 event
The Apollo Tyres New Delhi Marathon route has an OUT & BACK course with the below mentioned Start and Finish points:
|Start Point||Finish Point|
|Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, Pragati Vihar, New Delhi||Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, Pragati Vihar, New Delhi|
Details about actual Prize money for Apollo Tyres New Delhi Marathon 2024 has yet been disclosed. Below are the Prize money/ awards from the 2023 event. All prizes are equal for men and women categories
|Prizes 2022||1st Prize||2nd Prize||3rd Prize||4th Prize||5th Prize|
|Elite||INR 150,000||INR 100,000||INR 50,000||INR 30,000||INR 30,000|
|Each age group (18-34, 35-44, 45-54, 55+)||INR 10,000||INR 7,500||INR 5,000||–||–|
|Fastest||INR 50,000||INR 37,500||INR 25,000||–||–|
|Each age group (18-34, 35-44, 45-54, 55+)||INR 7,500||INR 5,000||INR 3,000||–||–|
|Fastest||INR 20,000||INR 10,000||INR 5,000||–||–|
2023 and Earlier Edition Results
- Check Results for Apollo Tyres New Delhi Marathon 2023 here and here
- Check Results for Apollo Tyres New Delhi Marathon 2022 – Live event
- Check Results for Apollo Tyres New Delhi Marathon 2021 – Live event
- Check Results for Apollo Tyres New Delhi Marathon 2020
- Check Results for Apollo Tyres New Delhi Marathon 2019
- Check Results for Apollo Tyres New Delhi Marathon 2018
- Check Results for Apollo Tyres New Delhi Marathon 2017
- Check Results for Apollo Tyres New Delhi Marathon 2016
- Registration Fee is non-refundable & registrations are non-transferable.
- In the case of event cancellation, a full refund would be done. In case of event postponement, runner can transfer registration to friends/family or other NEB events. In case of cancellation for personal reasons, no refund would be done.
- For a change in category, transfer of registration to another race, or cancellation credit note, a fee of INR 200 would be charged. Transfer of registration or cancellation requests would be not accepted 20 days prior to race day.
- The participant should upload a valid and legible photo ID Card (Aadhaar / Driving License / PAN / Voter ID Card / Passport) during registration.
- Water, energy drinks, and other refreshments would be available on the route/course. Water and refreshments are available to all runners post-race finish.
- Medical and washroom facilities would also be available on the route/course as well at the start point/ finish line of the race.
- Limited parking facility available near the venue.
- Time limits are applicable for the below races after which the course would be open for regular vehicular traffic.
- Full Marathon: 6 hrs
- Half Marathon: 3 hrs
Address: NEB Sports, Classic Court,9/3 Richmond Road, Bangalore-560 025
Phone: +91 9206265087 / 8150944084 (10:00am – 5:00pm)
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org