|Bogota, Columbia||July 28, 2024||Registration Open|
The Bogotá International Half Marathon – also known as Media Maratón Internacional de Bogotá, or mmB, is an annual race held in Bogotá, Colombia. With the first edition held in 2000, the event is usually organized in late July or early August.
The event features two key race distances – the half marathon and the 10K. Held at a height of 2600m above sea level, the race is not considered a fast one.
The Bogota International Half Marathon holds World Athletics Platinum Label Road Race status, making it the first race in South American to achieve this accreditation.
With nearly 45,000 participants every year, more than 860,000 athletes from 60 countries have participated in the different editions of the Bogotá International Half Marathon- including elite athletes, world champions, record holders and Olympic medalists.
Book Your Stay Near Race Starting Point
Bogota International Half Marathon
Race Categories, Dates, Registration, Eligibility & Fees
|Start Time #||09:23 am onwards*||10:20 am onwards*|
|Eligibility Criterion #||20 years & above||14 years & above|
|Fees – Early entry^||
|Fees – Ordinary Entry^^||
|Fees – Extra Ordinary Entry ^^^||
|Expo Details #||The expo venue for 2023 event was at Pavilion 3, Corferias, Bogota|
# Details of Eligibility, Race Start time, Expo details, etc. for the Bogota International Half Marathon 2024 have not yet been released. Above are details from the 2023 race event for reference
* Different race start timings as per category – detailed below:
Half Marathon Elite (women): 9:23 am
Half Marathon (men) & Other participants: 9:30 am
10K Wheelchair: 10:20 am
10K other participants:10:30 am
^ Till December 31st, 2024
^^ January 1st – May 31st, 2024
^^^ June 1st – July 28th, 2024
Information about the course maps & other details for the Bogota International Half Marathon 2024 not yet available. Below are details from the 2023 edition for reference.
|Course Map||HM Course Map||10K Course Map|
The Bogota Half Marathon route is an OUT & BACK course with the below-mentioned Start and Finish points:
|Start Point||Finish Point|
|Simón Bolívar Park||Simón Bolívar Park|
Information about the prizes/ awards for the Bogota International Half Marathon2024 not yet available. Below are details from the 2023 edition for reference.
- The winning athletes in each of the categories will be announced on the Race’s website, according to the list provided by the Colombian Athletics Federation.
- The awards for the 21 kilometer race, open category, will be delivered only after the results of the World Athletics anti-doping tests are known.
- The awards of the rest of the categories of the 21-kilometer and 10-kilometer races will be made upon presentation of the copy of the identity document, copy of the RUT (Unique Tax Registry), copy of bank certification and collection account.
2023 and Earlier Edition Results
- Check Photos for Bogota International Half Marathon 2022 here
- Check Photos for Bogota International Half marathon 2019 here
1. In person registration also available at Correcaminos de Colombia: Calle 86B No 15 – 22 Ofi. 301 (Bogotá).
2. There would be aid stations located along the course providing water and isotonic drinks, washroom and medical facilities.
3. There would be following age categories within each race:
- Half marathon:20-39 years (open); 40-49 years (Veteran) and 50+ years (Plus)
- 10K: 14-17 years (minor), 18-19 years (youth), 20-39 years (open); 40-49 years (Veteran) and 50+ years (Plus) and
4. No Age limit for Wheelchair
5. Cloakroom service is available. Athletes are only allowed to keep clothing, and it is forbidden to keep valuables (wallets, documents, money, cell phones, electronic devices, etc.). The organization is not responsible for loss and/or theft of objects left in the Cloakroom
6. For doubts and concerns, please contact organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mailing address: Calle 86B # 15-22 office 301
PBX: (601)2563765 Bogotá, Colombia